CheckMate Release Notes
We are constantly updating CheckMate based on your feedback.
- Added Employee Time Clock Link to Campus Instruction
- Added Email Option for COVID Settings for Employee Time Clock
- Updated Failed Access Log (User Settings) to sort newest to oldest
- Added List of Students for Easier Sorting on Student Portal Report for Teachers (easily verify which students have or have not clocked in for the day)
- Added Clock In History to Student Portal Report
- Added the Ability to Create COVID Questions with a Checkbox or Radio Button
- Added the Ability to determine a Sequence for COVID Questions
- Added a Flag Icon to Identify the COVID Questions that can be Flagged
- Added the Ability to Turn On COVID Questions for Specific Schools
- Updated CheckMate Reports to Respect New COVID Question Types
- Added Effective Date to Student Bar Code Report
- Click here for a video overview
- New COVID Settings for Student, Guest, Employee and Substitute Check-In
- New COVID Reports
- New Student Time Clock Option on Portal for Remote Learning
- New Student Time Clock Report (available under Campus Application and Campus Instruction for Teachers)
- New Student Barcode Report
- Redesigned Settings Page for Easier Use
- Redesigned Help Page
- Fixed issue with Express Kiosk when POS pin was selected as Student Lookup ID.
- Fixed display issue on Employee Report when an inactive employee was not displaying in red.
- Optimized saving and retrieving pictures taken in the kiosk.
- Resolved Chrome webcam display issue.
- Added POS Pin option for student ID lookup
- Fixed issues with editing employee time out. Checkmate will not allow time out before time in.
- Fixed issue where settings page and student report page may not load for users with single sign-on enabled.
- Fixed issue where loading screen appears when required fields were not filled out.
- Employee report now displays employees who have an employment history during the current calendar year (previously the drop list only showed employees who checked in/out via CheckMate).
- Fixed issue for Students and Employees checking in/out with multiple schools selected on kiosk.
- Fixed issue with guest name tag not printing with older Dymo drivers.
- Fixed issue with parent signature option not being required on certain browsers.
- Fixed issue where Student Notes were still allowed to be selected on kiosk even when option was turned off on CM Settings page.
- Added check in time for Guest name badges
- Added optional comment box for Guest check in
- Added ability to customize kiosk color including buttons with CM Pro
- Added ability for parent signature for Student check in/out
- Updated Employee report to include total hours/minutes worked
- Updated Substitute report to include total hours/minutes worked
- Fixed issue with auto login URL copy function
- Improved school and tool selection pages
- Improved options for adding Guest drop list on settings page
- Fixed issue where some flags would not show up as a restricted flag option
- Added ability to change auto login URL without changing user’s password
- Updated settings descriptions to make them easier to understand
- Fixes student check out not respecting name search only.
- Prevent users from typing letter in the ID box
- Student check in/out stability improvements
- Fixed Firefox and Chrome webcam issue
- Ability to select student name search or student ID search only
- Option for student relationships to be set to all or guardian only
- Ability to set default excuse reason for student check in/out
- Auto login URL
- Ability to set kiosk logout time
- Ability to set student attendance code mapping groups (This allows codes to be set differently on multiple kiosks)
- Ability to create reasons for guest check in
- Ability to enable Express Kiosk with scan and go options
- Ability to send parents/guardians notification emails
- Ability to roll student attendance code mapping forward from last year
- Employee monitor updates to show if a sub is checked in for a teacher
- Ability to create a customized message on kiosk (Pro)
- Georgia Sex Offender Registry check with email alerts (Pro) (Note: Other states coming soon)
- Ability to select custom color options for kiosk (Pro)
- Stability Improvements
- Added ability to add multiple IP subnets to each school
- Several bug fixes
- Employee and Substitute reports are now editable if a user has write permissions
- Employee Time Clock now will show a link to that employee's time report
Note: Turning off the ability to clock in from campus will show only the report.
- Error messages are now logged for troubleshooting
- Back button added to error page
- Employee report will now filter by employee
- Employee Monitor added to employee report. Shows all active employees who have or haven't clocked in.
- Added option to store drivers license numbers
- Added option to take pictures on student check in/out
- UI improvements
- Fixed issue where only one restricted pickup flag was saving
- Fixed issue loading user settings if no schools were selected
- Fixed other minor bugs
- Clicking on image on reports page now makes it bigger
- Settings now prevents user from turning on restrict IP with the subnet empty
- Message on kiosk if user is not assigned to any schools
- Kiosk will now not allow login if user is still logged into campus.
- Minor bug fixes